- Long hair mink fur body
- Large dyed Silver Fox Fur Collar
- Dyed Silver Fox Fur Cuffs
- Leather Drawstring at waist with metal bell ends for easy cinching
- 3 Concealed front clip closures
- 2 Side entry pockets
- Center back length measures 28 inches (71 cm)
- Made in Canada
Wear our mahogany Briella Mink Coat to your next society party. With a high class long-hair mink fur body and dyed silver fox fur collar and cuffs, you'll love the addition of the leather drawstring at your waist. Concealed clip closures and side entry pockets add a functional effect.
- We offer worldwide shipping using Postal and UPS shipping services.
- Standard shipping generally takes 3-5 business days for delivery.
- 1-2 day Express Shipping is available on for an additional charge at checkout.
- We ship from both the USA and Canada. Depending on the product and the delivery address.
- USA and Canadian orders will be delivered duty free. International countries may have duty & tax payable upon delivery.
Standard 15 day Hassle Free Refunds
- This item may be returned for a 100% refund if you are not completely satisfied.
- For a refund, it must be returned with original tags still intact and post marked prior to 15 days of original product delivery.
- We have a quick and easy return process. You can read the returns and exchanges instructions here.
1 Year Product Guarantee
- This item may be returned for replacement or credit if found defective in any way.
- We guarantee this product's workmanship and material quality for one year from the date of purchase, assuming normal use.
- Please contact our Customer Care center for questions regarding product guarantee.
Women's Sizing Chart
|0||2 - 4||6 - 8||10 - 12||14 - 16||18||20||22|
|4||6 - 8||10 - 12||14 - 16||18 - 20||22||24||26|
|32||34 - 36||38 - 40||42 - 44||46 - 48||50||52||54|
|Italy||36||38 - 40||42 - 44||46 - 48||50 - 52||54||56||58|
Measure your bust around the fullest part
Measure your waist around your natural waist line
Measure your hips 20cm (8 inches) down from your natural waist line
|Bust||32 - 34||35 - 38||39 - 42||43 - 45||46 - 48||49 - 50||51 - 52|
|Waist||25 - 27||28 - 31||32 - 35||36 - 39||40 - 41||42 - 44||45 - 46|
|Hips||35 - 37||38 - 40||41 - 44||45 - 48||49 - 50||51 - 53||54 - 55|
|Bust||80 - 86||87 - 96||97 - 106||107 - 116||117 - 121||122 - 127||128 - 132|
|Waist||63 - 68||69 - 78||79 - 88||89 - 99||100 - 104||105 - 112||113 - 117|
|Hips||87 - 94||95 - 101||102 - 111||112 - 121||122 - 127||128 - 134||135 - 140|
Men's Sizing Chart
|Type / Size||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXL|
|USA||38 - 40||40 - 42||42 - 44||44 - 46||46 - 48||48 - 50|
|EURO||48 - 50||50 - 52||52 - 54||54 - 56||56 - 58||58 - 60|
About frr Canada
From the slopes to the sidewalks, FRR products are designed for style and quality.
FRR is a brand of luxury outerwear that features products with groundbreaking combinations of natural materials and style. The designers of FRR create innovative designs, using durable construction and blend fashion-forward styling with premium quality eco-friendly fibers.
FRR emerged in 2004 in Winnipeg as a dynamic new brand in luxury outerwear. Today FRR is recognized as a leading luxury outerwear brand, and is worn by numerous celebrities and fashion connoisseurs in North America, Europe, and the world. Thanks in large part to their commitment to designing a superior quality product with premium materials.