Same Day ShippingOrders are generally shipped same day.
- Applies to orders where all items are shown as “IN STOCK – Ready to ship”.
- Applies to orders being shipped to USA, Canada, or UK.
- Does not apply to orders that include items with production lead time notices.
- Does not apply to orders with different billing and shipping addresses.
Shipment ConsiderationsUnfortunately, we cannot split up an order to ship items to multiple locations. If you wish to send items to different locations, you will need to place a separate order for each shipping address. All orders must be shipped; we cannot accept ‘pickups’ from our locations. Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to change the shipping address once an order has shipped.
- If your order has shipped via UPS you can sign up for a UPS mychoice. With this service you can update, change, or hold a package. Small service charges may apply.
- If you require shipment of a parcel to a P.O. Box, Rural Route Address or APO/FPO address, please select the postal shipment option.
- If you require shipment of a parcel to a P.O. Box, please select the postal shipment option.
Where Do We Ship To
|Albania||Denmark||Kuwait||Saint Kitts and Nevis|
|Anguilla||Dominica||Laos||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Antigua and Barbuda||Dominican Republic||Latvia||San Marino|
|Argentina||Ecuador||Lithuania||Sao Tome and Principe|
|Armenia||El Salvador||Luxembourg||Saudi Arabia|
|Bahrain||French Guiana||Mexico||Solomon Islands|
|British Virgin Islands||Haiti||New Zealand||Thailand|
|Cambodia||Hungary||Norway||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Cape Verde||India||Panama||Turks and Caicos Islands|
|Cayman Islands||Indonesia||Papua New Guinea||Tuvalu|
|China||Israel||Peru||United Arab Emirates|
Where Do We Ship FromCanadian and International orders are shipped from our warehouse located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. In most cases USA orders will ship from one of our USA warehouse locations, however a small percentage of orders may ship from our Canadian warehouse.
Shipping PriceHow much will it cost to ship to my country? Shipping is based on the size and weight of the product. On each product page you can scroll down and select the ‘Shipping Options’ tab. From there you will be able to view several different shipping methods and costs for your desired item.
We Fight FraudSame day shipping policy only applies on orders that are being shipped within Canada, USA, and UK. These orders must have the same billing and shipping address. Orders where the bill to and ship to address do not match may be delayed in processing and may require proof of identification and proof of a valid credit card.
- If address verification is required you will be asked to supply us with a copy of your photo ID as well as the credit card you paid with (cover up all of the numbers except the last 4, we need to see the last 4 digits in order to verify your information).
- In some cases we may request that the ship to and bill to address be the same to reduce risk of fraudulent orders.
- Should any of these requirements be deemed necessary you will be contacted via email.
Credit Card Charges
- Your credit card will be charged at time of sale.
- Your credit card statement will show FurCoats as merchant.
- Refunds will go back to purchasers’ credit card.
Out of Stock ItemsWebsite inventory is live, products available online are in stock or available for order. On rare occasions an item in your order may be out of stock. If this is the case you will be contacted by email or phone.
Delivery Options and EstimatesWe use UPS, UPS EXPRESS and Postal Service for shipping. You will have the option to choose your desired carrier during checkout. UPS Ground and Postal Service estimates are not guaranteed. Some orders may be held up due to weather, customs, or other unforeseeable events.
- UPS Standard: 2-5 business days (with insurance and tracking)
- Postal Service: 2-7 business days (with insurance and tracking)
- UPS Expedited: 3 business days (with insurance, tracking and guaranteed delivery times)
- UPS Express: 1-2 business days (with insurance, tracking and guaranteed delivery times)
- UPS Standard: 2-4 business days (with insurance and tracking).
- Postal: 2-5 business days (with insurance and tracking).
- UPS Express: 1-2 business days (with insurance, tracking and guaranteed delivery times).
- Postal Air Mail International: 3-8 business days
- Postal Priority International: 2-5 business days (with insurance and tracking).
- UPS World Wide Express: 2-3 business days (with insurance, tracking and guaranteed delivery times).
Tracking & Delivery ConfirmationTracking is available for all UPS orders regardless of destination. If you’ve selected postal service as your carrier, please be advised that Postal Air Mail International does not provide tracking information. Postal Priority International is a cost effective shipping option with tracking inside North America. Sometimes the Postal Service websites may not be updated as often as a service like UPS. When this is the case, please wait for the allotted shipping time to pass before contacting us. UPS: http://www.ups.com/tracking/tracking.html Canada Post: https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e1s1 USPS: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input
Information Regarding International OrdersDelays in shipping caused by customs are out of our control. If your parcel is randomly chosen to be inspected by your local customs office, it is possible that your package could encounter delivery delays of up to 31 days. If your package has not been received within 31 business days, first please verify that your shipping address was entered correctly with your order, and then contact us so we can work out your order delivery. Shipments outside North America may be subject to import charges implemented by your local customs office, which are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Postal Priority shipments:Postal Priority shipments are fast and reliable. They will usually arrive between 3 and 7 business days to destinations in the United Kingdom and European Union. Postal Priority shipments include full detailed tracking and full insurance. Customs clearance with Postal Priority shipments is normally quite fast and shipments are typically not delayed. Lost or late postal shipments missing for more than 30 business days can be claimed with our insurance coverage. Your late/missing order will be reshipped at no charge.
Postal Air Mail International Shipments:Postal Air Mail International shipments normally arrive within 3-10 business days. These shipments do not include tracking but they do not include insurance. Postal Air Mail International shipping time estimates do not include possible customs delays. These shipments are sometimes delayed by customs up to 10 business days. Customs delays are random and uncontrollable. From our experience customs delays occur in 1 of 50 shipments. We cannot guarantee delivery time of Postal Air Mail International shipments due to possible customs delays.
UPS shipments:UPS shipments are very fast and reliable and arrive in less than 5 business days to any destination worldwide. UPS shipments include full detailed tracking and full insurance. Customs clearance with UPS shipments is very fast and shipments are normally not delayed
VAT – Value Added Tax:If you are concerned about paying VAT upon delivery you should choose a postal service shipping method. Some destination countries may be assessed VAT by their customs agency upon package import. In most cases, but not all, postal service shipments will pass through the destination customs duty and tax free. However we cannot guarantee any shipment will be delivered tax and duty free. Our product prices do not include VAT and we do not charge VAT at checkout. It is the customer's responsibility to pay any charges assessed by their countries customs agency. We will not compensate customers for VAT charges or VAT handling charges by UPS or the Postal Service. Refused packages that are returned to us will be charged return shipping. We suggest you contact your local customs authorities to find out the specific details about VAT and duty applicable for import shipments to your country.
Lost PackagesIf your package hasn’t arrived yet and you’re worried about receiving it:
- First check your order status to verify that your order has been shipped.
- Track your package on the appropriate shipping method website to locate its whereabouts.
- Contact your local post office to see if your item is waiting for pickup.
- Wait the allotted shipping time period for your parcel to arrive to you.
- If your parcel is an international order please consult your local customs office or post office. Your parcel could be delayed due to customs.