- Soft genuine dyed Rex rabbit fur
- Stunning orange
- Etched in a trendy block honey comb pattern
- Mongolian lamb fur cuffs and skirt - long and curly
- 2 Side entry pockets
- 3/4 length sleeve
- Stand up collar
- 4 Concealed front snap clip closures
- Silky lined interior
- A-line style
- Center back length measures 33 inches (84 cm)
Pair our trendy Elin Orange Rex Rabbit Fur Coat over your favorite black ensemble. This vibrant coat is composed with a honeycomb pattern and Mongolian lamb fur on the cuffs and skirt. The three-quarter sleeve style and stand-up collar pull the entire A-line look together for style.
- We offer worldwide shipping using Postal and UPS shipping services.
- Standard shipping generally takes 3-5 business days for delivery.
- 1-2 day Express Shipping is available on for an additional charge at checkout.
- We ship from both the USA and Canada. Depending on the product and the delivery address.
- USA and Canadian orders will be delivered duty free. International countries may have duty & tax payable upon delivery.
Standard 15 day Hassle Free Refunds
- This item may be returned for a 100% refund if you are not completely satisfied.
- For a refund, it must be returned with original tags still intact and post marked prior to 15 days of original product delivery.
- We have a quick and easy return process. You can read the returns and exchanges instructions here.
1 Year Product Guarantee
- This item may be returned for replacement or credit if found defective in any way.
- We guarantee this product's workmanship and material quality for one year from the date of purchase, assuming normal use.
- Please contact our Customer Care center for questions regarding product guarantee.
Women's Sizing Chart
|0||2 - 4||6 - 8||10 - 12||14 - 16||18||20||22|
|4||6 - 8||10 - 12||14 - 16||18 - 20||22||24||26|
|32||34 - 36||38 - 40||42 - 44||46 - 48||50||52||54|
|Italy||36||38 - 40||42 - 44||46 - 48||50 - 52||54||56||58|
Measure your bust around the fullest part
Measure your waist around your natural waist line
Measure your hips 20cm (8 inches) down from your natural waist line
|Bust||32 - 34||35 - 38||39 - 42||43 - 45||46 - 48||49 - 50||51 - 52|
|Waist||25 - 27||28 - 31||32 - 35||36 - 39||40 - 41||42 - 44||45 - 46|
|Hips||35 - 37||38 - 40||41 - 44||45 - 48||49 - 50||51 - 53||54 - 55|
|Bust||80 - 86||87 - 96||97 - 106||107 - 116||117 - 121||122 - 127||128 - 132|
|Waist||63 - 68||69 - 78||79 - 88||89 - 99||100 - 104||105 - 112||113 - 117|
|Hips||87 - 94||95 - 101||102 - 111||112 - 121||122 - 127||128 - 134||135 - 140|
Men's Sizing Chart
|Type / Size||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXL|
|USA||38 - 40||40 - 42||42 - 44||44 - 46||46 - 48||48 - 50|
|EURO||48 - 50||50 - 52||52 - 54||54 - 56||56 - 58||58 - 60|
About frr Canada
From the slopes to the sidewalks, FRR products are designed for style and quality.
FRR is a brand of luxury outerwear that features products with groundbreaking combinations of natural materials and style. The designers of FRR create innovative designs, using durable construction and blend fashion-forward styling with premium quality eco-friendly fibers.
FRR emerged in 2004 in Winnipeg as a dynamic new brand in luxury outerwear. Today FRR is recognized as a leading luxury outerwear brand, and is worn by numerous celebrities and fashion connoisseurs in North America, Europe, and the world. Thanks in large part to their commitment to designing a superior quality product with premium materials.